- We would like to thank the National Science Council of the Republic of China (Taiwan) for financial support of this research under contract numbers NSC 97-2221-E-009-126-MY3.
- We would like to thank the National Center for High-performance Computing (NCHC) for computer time and facilities.
- We would like to thank the members in ASGC (Academia Sinica Grid Computing; also TWGRID), e.g., Shih-Chang Lee, Simon C. Lin, Horng-Liang Shih, Hsin-Yen Chen, etc., for the computing resource support and the help of testing on some benchmarks, especially, Horng-Liang Shih for helping verify our program with 49151 17-clue puzzles.
- We would like to thank Chunghwa Telecom for computer time and facilities of HiCloud.
- We would like to thank Gary McGuire for opening his program Checker, Gordon Royle for opening his 17-clue Sudoku puzzles, Glenn Fowler for opening his program to generate 5.4 billion primitive grids.
- We would like to thank Hsin-Ti Tsai for helping some work in Phase 1.
- We would like to thank the BOINC team for the middleware BOINC that facilitates this project.
Last Updated on Tuesday, 10 January 2012 11:34